Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Very Exciting Birthday week!!

Hello there everyone! It has been less than a month since I last posted, which is good! It means I'm not really a slacker at blogging anymore. I am writing today to tell of my very exciting news. 
I'm turning eighteen.
Wow.
18.
FINALLY!
It's only taken about eighteen years to get here, so I'm very happy that it is happening! :P Typically, as lame as it sounds, I celebrate birthday week. A week where I am invincible and nothing can bring me down. 
Sunday: Work, but it really wasn't that bad. I got to be in the smoke shop and not have to do too much time on express. Lovely.
Monday: (Wait, that was only yesterday?!) I, yes I, got accepted to college!!! AHHH!!! 
Wilkes University has accepted me into the school, just not the program yet. But still, the thrill you get once you finally have an idea of something you can do next year is astounding. It feels like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders and everything is going to be okay. At least until audition stress kicks in in about 3-4 weeks... But nevertheless I have recieved $10,000 a year to attend :D Thank goodness I kept my grades up! So make sure you do that too ( if any younger people read this) I automatically qualified for money. Awesome.
Tuesday: Not an amazing day, but not awful either. Let's just leave it at that. Although a shout out must go out to.... LEAWNDRA!!! HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY BABE!! 
Tomorrow: I have dance class, which is always good.
Thursday: Going out to dinner after rehearsal with Leawndra and Taylor to celebrate Leawndra and I's birthdays!
Friday: BIRTHDAY!!! Everyone is coming over for cake and fun! Plus, I will be doing all of the fun things you get to do when you're 18. Kinda.
Saturday:... I'M GOING TO NEW YORK CITY!!! My favorite place in the whole wide world. Everything is magical and I cannot wait to go ice skating, and see a show, and and and gah! I love it. We're leaving early Saturday and hopefully picking up my best friend from UCONN so she can stay the night with us! It is going to be magical <3
That's all I have for you today! Remember, stay healthy, stay happy, and stay beautiful!
<3
Courtney :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment