Saturday, February 4, 2012

Dinner time!

Hello all! I am writing to introduce a blog that I found!
All Day I Dream About Food she posts mostly Gluten-Free recipes! I feel in love at first sight and decided to try a recipe for dinner this evening. Unfortunately I began snacking, so dinner is really late tonight :)

I chose her Turkey Taco Pasta Skillet! It was not labeled GF but I just simply adapted it. IT TASTES AMAZING! (Sam it doesn't taste too much like tacos... if you read this) I just took a bite haha. This is a scattered post...
I also made roasted zucchini and summer squash as a side. Such an odd pair, but I thought "Whatever, at least I'm eating healthy and not ordering a pizza" :)
Here are pictures of my deliciousness and a link to the recipe. Enjoy!!
My Summer squash and zucchini :)

That's all for today! Ta-Ta!
<3 Courtney

0 comments:

Post a Comment