Thursday, August 4, 2011

Woops!

Wednesdays are exhausting. I have band rehearsal. But since my life isn't back into the schedule it usually is, I'm exhausted. Sure I get tired in the school year, but I don't have time to be tired. Oh I know! Let me take you through a typical day during the school year. With my Senior classes :) ( assuming these are still them)
6-6:30 am ~ Wake up
7:10 am ~ Leave for school.
7:30 - 9:00 am ~ Independent Study in Theatre
9:05 - 10:35 am ~ AP Psych
10:40 - 11:05 am ~ Lunch
11:05 - 12:35 pm  ~ Physics
12:40 - 2:10 pm ~ Band
3:00 - 5:45 pm ~ Actors' Guild
6:00 - 9:00 pm ~ Band Rehearsal
9:30 - whenever o'clock ~ Homework.

I need my life to be that busy again. When things were that busy I had no time to think, I just had to do. This post really isn't much but that's because nothing has happened. All that has happened recently is that I've changed my life. I've changed who I am friends with and it was for the best reasons. Even if they never understand, that's their loss. And I just don't care anymore.
Until next time, Peace Out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment