Monday, August 1, 2011

Pizza Muffins

When I woke up this morning, I had no recipe to give you. I had no exciting meal tip, or food related adventure to talk about. I knew I had to have one by the time I left work.
That didn't happen.
But when I came home and began surfing the web to find a recipe to alter for you all, I stumbled, first, upon this. Awesome. A baker who is my age that I can alter recipes and give credit to. Okay, so those aren't exactly the words that ran through my head, but essentially, that's what happened. I saw a recipe she had for Pizza Muffins. I was instantly intrigued. I love pizza and it is so difficult to find a good pizza. So you have to make it of course. So there is her recipe and mine is not much different. I just substituted the whole wheat flour for Bisquick Gluten-Free Baking mix. So simple.
Here's how mine turned out!
Pre-Oven:
Post-Oven:

Dinner is served:


They were really something! 
Upon further searching I found out that this recipe actually came from this blog. Check it out. It is amazing. I spent a good portion of the afternoon bookmarking recipes I want to try! I will let her amazing biography tell you all about her.
I truly love helping people. I hope that one day, I can. 
That's all I have for you tonight. 
Until next time, good night <3

1 comments:

Kristen said...

They look lovely! I'm so glad you enjoyed them :)

Post a Comment