Saturday, July 30, 2011

Always Saturday.

I just realized that Fridays in the school year are going to be super busy, therefore it would make much more sense to write on Saturdays before band competitions.
Today it's just before work. :/
Yesterday was a lot of fun with two friends I had lost a connection with. We had a great time walking around the mall and bought socks. Awesome. You will possibly come to learn that I have a thing with socks.
Afterwards I went home and relaxed. I was supposed to go to a concert, but by the time my Grandmother got home to bring me and all that jazz, I thought it was too late. She thought otherwise. Next thing I know I was being whisked away to the magical land of Cambridge, Mass. Now I hate Boston. I hate any large city that is not NYC. Therefore, I didn't really like Cambridge. We were going to see a Harry and the Potters vs. Draco and the Malfoys concert, but it was not what I expected. It was actually really lame. So we walked around and such. Then I remembered that a cupcake place said they would be offering Harry Potter cupcake toppers. I wanted one. So I went in to see if they had any left and if they would just sell me a topper.
They were sold out.
I was upset but then my grandma asked them if they had anything Gluten-Free.
They did.
Best part was that they had Red Velvet cupcakes! Now I'm not a huge fan of Red Velvet, but for some reason I had been craving it for at least the past two months. It's typically not a cake one with Celiacs can indulge in. I was so excited. It was 7$ for two cupcakes, but it was worth it. They were so sweet and the frosting was dcelicious! Check them out here Sweet!
Hopefully next week I can go somewhere exciting and bring you guys another Gluten-Free hidden treasure.
until then, Arrivederci!

0 comments:

Post a Comment