Monday, July 18, 2011

Decisions and Plan Making.

I had a very nice night. After creating this new blog, I went out scrapbooking with my mother. I worked on a project that I have one month to finish. Ugh. It is taking quite a long time. But I am hoping the recipient will love it.
So, we just got home. Awesome. I was able to do some future planning for this blog. In the fantasy land called my brain, I would love to write on here everyday and make this a quality blog. But in this little place called reality, I know I will not be able to. So I have devised a plan. Three days a week. And then if I have something that I want to put down on Tuesday and Thursday, I can. This is mine after all. :)
So I have decided that every Monday I will post a gluten free recipe. This could be a recipe that I have found online, or maybe even something that I or a family member has created. I'm constantly on the go, so you can expect a few recipes that will be easy.
Wednesdays will be a catch up kind of day. Because it's the middle of the week, I feel like a quick catch up will be necessary. Wednesday.
Friday, when I have a spare moment between rehearsals and football games, will be a review. Whether it be of a product, or a restaurant, I will tell you my opinion. I'm very opinionated.
So that's all for now. I suppose I can go to bed? Look at me, a seventeen year old in the summer and all I want to do is sleep. Oh wait, that sounds pretty typical.
Decisions: Made.
Plan: Made.
Sticking to it: Hopefully?
Challenge: Bring It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment