Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Woo! Wednesday!

Hi there! I don't really have too much to say ( that could go on here) tonight. The past two days have been kind of boring and meh.
BUT I did discover a new place to eat. I love it. I can not wait to go back there soon.
Popovers on the Square
Check them out. Seriously. Even my mom said her gluten-filled food was delicious.
Located in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, Popovers is located in the center of the town just near the church. They have both indoor and outdoor seating. It was a bit chilly and I liked the atmosphere inside, so I made the decision to stay inside. They were very friendly and accommodating. After much decision making time I chose to indulge myself with a Turkey Panini. It's quite something. I have noticed that I often enjoy the classics more than some new sandwich seeing as I do not get sandwiches often. I was super excited! It tasted amazing! I washed it all down with their homemade lemonade.
After that, we went to a comedy/improv show. My director, Buj ( who you will probably hear a lot about on here as the school year progresses) and my tech director, Mrs. Theile, were both in it. I surprised them and even entered their contest to win a free sweatshirt. I won :D I was proud of myself for being incognito and them having no idea I was there until the very end :)
Overall I would say a successful evening.
Here's a few photos from the night!
The Popovers buzzer 
My sandwich and lemonade :)

Prescott Park near the Theater

Woo! Tuesday night Improv!

Mrs. Thiele, Buj, and I!

Everyone did such a great job at the show and I truly loved Portsmouth. I can not wait for the next day trip my mom and I or someone and I take there!
Until Friday, Auf Wiedersehen

0 comments:

Post a Comment