Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Woah! Wednesday.

Time is flying this summer. It truly is. Well. Except for this week. This week is all about relaxing and figuring out college stuff. The dreaded college application process has already begun in my mind. While my friends are out having fun at the beach or playing video games, I'm at home scouring the four colleges I'm applying to's websites. They are as follows.( In order of really like and not so much)
Pace University~ The New York City campus.
Rhode Island College.
Wilkes University.
Plymouth State University.
I have toured three out of the four but plan on getting to Wilkes University soon. It's right near my family in Pennsylvania, so it will be nice to have some family close.
Each school has their pros and their cons. But Pace is in the lead. So today, I focus on my college essay.
The college essay, I'm finding, is the hardest part of the process. I have already written a rough draft and had my previous English teacher read it and give her feedback. I recently got it back in the mail and was heartbroken. I thought I had a good idea for an essay. I thought it was developed enough, at that moment, to be a good rough draft. Essentially, it was crap. Awesome. I'm keeping my topic. But she was able to give me a question that relates to my topic, therefore, I should be able to form a better outline and essay. That is what today's focus will be on. Writing the essay.
Wish me luck!
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment