Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sometimes Saturday...?

Yesterday was super duper busy. I worked from 9-3, then went to a birthday party until 9:30! None of us expected to stay that late, but it was worth it. To hang out with my friends who I haven't seen all summer, amazing. It was basically the same as every year. But I like that. I like that we have a tradition. That it always happens.
I got pizza! his mom ordered me a gluten-free pizza from the local pizza shop. I was super happy. I ate more pizza than anyone else. Oh well.
I also(hopefully) finished my college essay on Wednesday. What I am not a fan of is the limit. I had 795 words written and a conclusion to still go, and Pace's maximum is 700. I was so aggravated. Needless to say, I hope the end doesn't sound too thrown together. I tried to make it so it flowed. Here's to hoping!
I MUST give a shout out today to St. Julien Macaroons . A local macaroons shop that has wonderful cookies :) Their no flour, no fillers, and NO COCONUT ( i was shocked) macaroons are super sweet and delicious. I think I have eaten half the tub in just two days! Probably not a good thing, now I should go to the gym :P Order some for yourself on their website and see for yourself!
Today is going to be me just kind of realaxing. Maybe do some errands before work. Who knows.
I do know one thing... I'm making Asian Hamburger Helper for lunch :)
Until Monday!
<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment